Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Early Christmas

Christmas came early to our house this year. We are heading to Illinois to spend Christmas, so we celebrated at our house a little early. Shawn and Treyton are making super yummy sugar cookies to leave out for Santa.

Opening our Christmas Eve gifts of . . . . . . . pajamas. Wade looks a little silly because he was doing some kind of dance.

After the long process of cooking the cookies and and letting them cool, it is now time to deocorate. The boys had fun decorating these yummy cookies for Santa.


The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there. Stockings wonderfully made by Shawn's wonderful Aunt Karen.



1 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! I love LOVE your stockings!! I am using cheap ones until I can get some sentimental ones, they are the best kind!