Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Illinois Christmas Eve

We left to travel to Illinois on Tuesday, Dec. 23, stayed the night in Missouri and then got to my mom's house on Christmas Eve. My sister and her family came up Christmas Eve and here are the kids dressed up as they acted out the nativity story. Wade and Lindsey are Mary and Joseph.
Ethan, Treyton and Luke were the three wise men. Celeste was off playing and I was lucky to get her in this picture. As you can tell in the picture she is on her way off to play again. (So sorry for not editing my pictures, I'm just trying to catch up on my posts)

Celeste never took a bottle, so she really liked the doll's bottle.
This is my sister, Melinda, who is 9 months pregnant. This is what I looked like last year at Thanksgiving when I was weeks (actually days) away from giving birth. Melinda is actually due in just over a month. So glad it was her pregnant and not me.
Trying to get a cute picture in front of my mom's tree. Yes the boys are holding Celeste up, she can't really stand alone yet, but mainly they were trying to keep her in still.
Grandma with her two little princesses.
Our bathing beauties. Some day Celeste might grow enough hair to actually look like a girl.
Santa made a surprise visit to Grandma's house on Christmas Eve.
Santa asked the kids to help put the gifts under the tree. I think Mrs. Claus had Santa come early so she wouldn't have to stay up late to put the gifts under the tree.

Treyton and Wade posing with Santa.
Now it's off to bed for the wee little ones.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is why didn't we get a christmas card? Just kidding I didn't even do ours. Isn't that sad Maddies first Christmas and I didn't even do one. She got sick and we just never had time to get our pictures. Looks like you guys had fun.