Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm Stuck

Just after dropping Treyton off at school I hear Celeste's "I'm Stuck" scream. (We have one chair in the kitchen that will only let Celeste under on one side, so she typically gets stuck and screams until she finally figures out that she has to go backwards.) Knowing this scream is not life threatening, I walk into the kitchen and look under the table--no Celeste. My next thought is she's stuck under the chair in the office, so I turn to head into the office and there I see Celeste--standing at the kitchen sink (just like her brothers do when they wash their hands).

Later in the day, I was putting away the clean dishes. I was finishing the top rack and I knew Celeste was getting close, I knew I had to hurry. I turned around to get the last couple of dishes and this is what I found. She was already standing up in the dishwasher. Hopefully when she's old enough to actually help, she'll still rush to get to the dishwasher when she hears me unloading it.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are. I'm glad you've joined the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, looks like you are going to have your hands full.