Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Here are the beautiful flowers my wonderful husband got me for valentine's day.


I thought this flower was interesting. We didn't really do much for valentine's day since our gifts were pretty expensive. Instead of going out to dinner (which is not very relaxing and fun with 3 little kids), we picked up Panda Express for us and McDonalds for the kids. I know this isn't the most romantic dinner, but everyone got fed. We love our new gifts and spend way to much time playing with them. I love my handsome, kind, patient, helpful and loving husband. Happy Valentine's Day! One of these years we'll go on a romantic trip for Valentine's Day.

1 comments:

Noakes said...

Shawn did a great job with the flowers, they are beautiful. You just forgot to tell us what your gifts were. You can't tell us about how much you like them and then not tell us what they are.

Celeste's hair is getting longer and congrats on having another walker. Linz still wants to go to grandma's house to see Aleste.