
This is when we got home from
walking Treyton to school (1.1 mile each way=
2.2 miles total). Wade and Celeste in the double stroller and both still in their
pajamas. Occasionally Wade does get dressed before we leave. Today just before we got to the door of Treyton's school to drop him off, a group of
6th grade boys passed us (they enter the school through a different door). Celeste was waving at them for some reason and so she had the boys attention. Just after the group passed I heard one of the boys say "
it's a mohawk baby." I looked down at my sweet baby girl and I can see why the boy said that.

Now let me explain a few things about why her hair does this "mohawk" thing. She has 2
cowlicks on each side of her head that makes her hair lay more in the middle of the top of her head. Also, the only hair
long enough to put in a pony tail is the hair on the top of her head. So when the elastic is taken out at night, her hair still kinda remains bunched up in the middle of her head. But it is very cute with those little
curls that I love.



Celeste likes to pull or push Wade forward or back depending on which way she wants him to go.

Since Celeste was maybe around 8 months, she's been a
patter. If you pat her on the back, she'll pat you back. She is always patting Wade on the back in the stroller. I love her little
pat pats.
0 comments:
Post a Comment