Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sick day on . . .

Snow (I mean ice) day from school. When we went to bed the school district had only delayed school for 2 hours and I went to bed praying they would not cancel school. Treyton woke up in the night throwing up. You can thank me later for not taking pictures. Now that he was sick I was hoping that they would cancel school so he wouldn't have to miss school. Yep, they canceled school again for ice. This time was much worse than the last ice storm. Shawn didn't go into work until mid-morning. The picture I wish I would've taken was of Treyton sleeping on the bathroom floor by the toilet. Poor guy. He was feeling much better by the afternoon. Now two days later , I got sick. I felt horrible. Thankfully, I got sick on Friday night so Shawn was home to take care of the kids on Sat. and Sunday. I still felt a little icky on Monday and by Tuesday I was back to feeling fine. How is it that Treyton is sick for less than 24 hours and I was sick for over 3 days?

0 comments: