Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's finally in the garage

Yeah, our van finally made it into the garage. Almost 7 months after moving here we finally made enough room in the garage to put a vehicle. Now you can't see the other half of the garage because it is packed full of stuff still needing to be put away/recycled/donated/organized. The hanging ball is more my own good. There is very little room for error in parking in the garage and I need some help.
Here is how close the back bumper is to the garage door. I have to hold my breathe sometimes in hopes the door closes.
Here is how much room there is in front of the van to walk around to put Celeste in her seat and for me to get in to drive. Since taking this picture I have parked forward more
to allow a little more clearance in the back. But still the van is a tight fit.



0 comments: