For the past 2 days Shawn has been home sick with strep throat. I'll be going to the doctor shortly to find out if I have it too. Because he's been home, I've left the 2 younger kids home while I walk Treyton to school. I've absolutely loved walking him to school alone. We walk hand in hand (Yeah he still likes holding his mommy's hand) and we are able to just talk for the half an hour walk to school. It's been so wonderful to have this little bit of one on one time with my oldest son. Today it had been raining all night and stopped just in time to walk to school. We talked about how the water flows down the drains and how the roads are slanted and curved just right to help the water flow towards the drains. Plus we had fun jumping all the puddles. Shawn and I definitely need to find time to have special one on one time with each of our kids. I have a feeling golf might be that special time for Treyton with his daddy.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment